||Home > Products > TSLB2H
TSLB2H Air Ride Hitch for Medium Duty Trucks
The TSLB2H air suspension 5th wheel hitch was originally designed for Medium Duty Trucks (MDT). It also works very well in class 8 conversions. Its low profile design has an operating height with air of 11" makes it perfect for medium duty truck applications. Most of the trucks that use this hitch already have an air supply. We simply plumb into the existing air line to give us a source of air. The paddle control and air gauge is normally installed in the cab. Everything that is needed for the installation is provided except the bolts.
If you see a Medium Duty Truck with an air hitch, chances are that it is a TrailerSaver. If you look at a Heavy Duty Truck or class 8 conversion, chances are even better that it is a TrailerSaver air ride hitch.
Our hitches help protect California movie trailers, racing speedboats, dragster cars, championship rodeo horses and thousands of RV's.
Our standard configuration is for trailers up to 5,000 pounds of pin weight and up to 32,000 pounds of trailer weight. We offer a third air bag kit which takes us up to 7,500 pounds of pin weight.
Our gooseneck trailer hitch adapter replaces the RV head allowing us to hook up to gooseneck trailers. To see a TSLB2H air ride hitch with gooseneck ball, click on the bottom of the 4 thumbnails to the right.
We also offer the TSLB1H version which simply has no flanges making it only 19" wide.
Our TSLB2H hitch is our oldest design and well proven. It has been tested by an independent 3rd party in Virginia and survived the test of 42,000 pounds push and pull.
Find out why we are so proud of our motto: "TrailerSaver, the Name Says it All"
Call Hensley Mfg. at 1-800-410-6580 for Special Pricing and Promotions.
Do you really need an Air Ride Hitch?
Air Suspension Hitches, Are they all alike?
25 Reasons to buy a TrailerSaver TSLB2H Air Ride Hitch
- 32,000 pound gross trailer rating
- 5000 pound pin weight rating
- Upgradeable to 7500 pound pin weight rating
- Fully tested and documented by a third party
- Fits most beds without modification
- Heavy duty Holland/Binkley head
- Articulates side to side 7 degrees
- Adaptable to gooseneck trailers
- High hinge point prevents forward or aft travel
- Pre-drilled mounting base
- Low profile design (11" run height)
- Includes control valve assembly
- Uses Push To Connect (PTC) air fittings
- Exclusive use of Donvel ride control system
- Industrial grade paint with epoxy primer
- Computer controlled manufacturing process
- Shipped fully assembled
- Dealer/Installer organization nation wide
- Completed Products Liability Insurance
- 3 Year written limited warranty
- Climate controlled manufacturing facility
- Most popular hitch on Medium Duty Trucks
- Works great on class 8 conversions!
- 1H version (19") fits a narrow well
- Available vinyl cover option
Hensley Mfg., Inc.
1097 South State Road
Davison, MI 48423
Website Design by DBS :: Other